Farmers Day 2013 was hold on Wednesday October 9th 2013 in Aalborg, Denmark in connection with the DanAqua Exhibition.
Farmers day was a seminar with 13 presentations during the afternoon.See the full program
1. Wellcome, Jacob Bregnballe, AKVA group Denmark
2. New Danish Aquaculture strategy, Mikkel Stage, Danish Ministry of Food
3. Use of RAS in Denmark - 10 years of experience, Brian Thomsen, Danish Aquaculture Ass.
4. Switch-over from flow-through to RAS in Chile, Claudio G-H Puelma, Gerente de serv. y proyectos Recirc. Ltda.
5. Land based salmon farming in RAS, Søren Frandsen, Danish Salmon
6. Energy efficiency in RAS & Pump solutions for saltwater RAS, Mikael Zacho Jensen, Grundfos
7. UV water disinfection in RAS, Mathias Kristensen, UltraAqua
8. Oxygen / CO2 control in RAS, Paw Petersen, Oxyguard International
10. Solids removal and effluent treatment, Henrik Mortensen, CM Aqua
11. Mortality handling and the containerized RAS, Gonzalo Boehmwald, AKVA group Chile
12. Perspectives in RAS smolt farming, Frode Mathiesen, Grieg Seafood, Norway
13. Application of vacuum airlift skimmers in RAS, Bertrand Barrut, COLDEP, France
14. Examples of and experiences with saltwater RAS, Bjarne Hald Olsen, Billund Aquaculture Service